Responsible to: Group Sales Manager
Location: Home Based
Hours: 37.5 per week – A degree of flexibility required at peak periods
Salary: £55,000 Minimum (Negotiable)
Now part of the Alfagomma group, Kiowa Ltd has been supplying fluid power products for over 30 years, specialising in high quality, economical industrial hose, hydraulics and associate site services.
We have grown steadily and now operate out of 5 branches, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Newcastle, Teesside, and Sleaford (Head Office).
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Kiowa Sales Team in which you will manage and grow a developing geographical customer base covering the north of England and Scotland, growing existing business and identifying and securing new business. You will have a dynamic approach, commitment and experience in field sales in a similar industry.
• Work closely with the Group Sales Manager to develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive business growth and achieve sales targets.
• Identify and target new business opportunities within the industrial hose sector
• Maintain existing accounts ensuring increased and repeat sales
• Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients, understanding their needs and providing tailored solutions.
• Conduct market research to identify trends, competitor activities, and potential areas for expansion.
• Develop your knowledge of company products to assist in promoting them
• Work with the Internal Sales Team to ensure all opportunities are closed
• Regularly communicate all activity to relevant people / systems
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within sales and management
• sales, presentation and negotiation skills
• Proven experience in working and selling industrial hoses / fluid power solutions or related products.
• Self-motivated, result-oriented, and able to work independently as well as in a team.
• Be able to demonstrate a successful sales background
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with clients and internal stakeholders.
• B2B area sales management (2 years required) working with end users and OEM’s
• Full, clean driving licence
Desirable Skills: – Experience working within one or more of the following industries: –
· Food / Beverage
· Chemical / pharmaceutical
· Have knowledge of fluid power products, ideally industrial hose or hydraulics.
To remain competitive, it is important that as a business we are responsive to the opening of new markets and can react quickly to any competition. The key tasks and skills shown are only an overview of the role, you will be expected to use your own initiative and motivation to develop the role further.
Our employees are very important to us, and job satisfaction is of paramount importance.
• Competitive salary package with performance-based incentives.
• Company Car
• Mobile phone, tablet and/or laptop
• Annual Company Bonus Scheme
• Annual Sales Bonus
• Enhanced holiday entitlement
• Company sick pay plan
• Paid time off for appointments
• Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
• Secure and stable employment
• Equal Opportunities employer
• Employee care 24/7 helpline
• Pension Plan
How to Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and meet the qualifications mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Application: Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place while the advert is still live.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK.